J24122 (Fluorescent Yellow-Green)
J24129 (Fluorescent Orange-Red)
Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments
The Icon premium ANSI compliant breathable and high visibility jacket – polyurethane on 300 denier polyester. Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● Polyurethane on 300 denier polyester.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility and breathability.
● Excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Waterproof and breathable fabric for all season comfort.
● Breathable. Test method ASTM E96.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
● 2-way Zipper/storm fly front with throat guard, seals out wind and rain.
● Roll-a-way adjustable hood in collar design for added convenience.
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
● D-ring access for fall protection harness.
● Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort.
● Hand warmer side pockets with front cargo pockets and hook & loop closure.
● Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder.
● Inner breast pocket with zipper closure.
● Elastic cuffs with hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves.
● Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● 2 Mic tabs.
● Mildew resistant.
● Attachment points for use as shell in SYNC Jacket System.
ANSI 107 Class 3 defines the highest level of visibility. Type R specifies Roadway and Temporary Traffic Zones.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.
The SYNC System is a collection of interchangeable jackets and liners that provide the user with the versatility to customize their outerwear for their environment.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.
I love to quick delivery and text updates of my product. Thank you as always.
Dry and comfortable
Great kept me dry while directional drilling in the snow and rain along with staying visible to traffic
Not worth high price point. XL Orange Icon Jacket.
The first day of wearing this to shield me from a chilly morning wind the Velcro tab to adjust my left sleeve cuff pulled off into my hand and left a loose split cuff. It was a shame as I was in the process of bragging about the features such as the sync system. As for comfort and remaining build quality I would say it is pretty decent. Nick
Hi Nick, Oh no! We are so sorry about this. One of our product experts will be contacting you shortly to discuss.
Not that good
Way to expensive for what you get. Hood is of no use. Hood is not warm or protective. Jacket must have liner for any warmth. I use a zip up hoodie sweatshirt for liner.
I will get more as needed due to quality.
I use this in a shipyard environment. Even as an every day coat in fall n spring time.