- Breathable per Test Method E96
- 100% waterproof protection from stitched and taped sealed seams
- Made from polyurethane on 300 denier polyester for all-season comfort
- Two-tone 2” silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
- Heavy-duty suspenders with quick-release buckles and crossover
- Hook & loop take-up straps on leg cuffs
- Dark colored fabric helps conceal dirt
- Take-up snaps on overall waist for an adjustable fit
- CSA Z96 Class 3 Level 2 compliant overalls for high visibility and breathability when worn with Class 2 Level 2 Jacket
Five stars. Worked great. Used them to go fishing and crabbing. Fit was good. Liked the zippers on the legs. I was looking for a waterproof but lightweight alternative to my usual heavier rain gear (Helly Hanson/Grunden) and these were just right.
Great.!! Literally came right on time..kept me real warm and dry…thank you
Perfect for wet weather
I bought these for my husband and the day after we got them it poured. He was so thankful, because he was able to stay dry. He only had to work out in the rain for about 10 minutes, but these Icon Overalls kept him from being cold and wet. He also had his Tingley high-viz waterproof 3 in 1 jacket on as well. These 2 products worked perfectly together.