ITEM # O24123C
Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments
The Icon™ premium breathable and enhanced visibility overalls - Polyurethane on 300 denier Polyester. Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● Enhanced visibility, breathable overalls
● CSA Z96 Class 3 Level 2 compliant overalls for high visibility and breathability when worn with Class 2 Level 2 Jacket
● Breathable. Test Method E96
● Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications
● Two-tone 2” silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Waterproof, breathable fabric for all season comfort
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Heavy duty suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover
● Hook & loop take-up straps on leg cuffs
● Dark colored fabric helps conceal dirt
● Take-up snaps on overall waist for adjustable fit
Meets CSA Z96 requirements for high-visibility safety clothing for Canadian workers.
I bought these for my husband and the day after we got them it poured. He was so thankful, because he was able to stay dry. He only had to work out in the rain for about 10 minutes, but these Icon Overalls kept him from being cold and wet. He also had his Tingley high-viz waterproof 3 in 1 jacket on as well. These 2 products worked perfectly together.