Iron Eagle® LOTO Overalls with Patch Pockets
ITEM # O22047 (Gold), O22048 (Green)
Heavy protection, lightweight comfort
Coated polyurethane on nylon overalls are lightweight and durable. Extremely comfortable and flexible, the Iron Eagle also has the durability to resist fats, oils, pine tars, gasoline, grease, and a variety of other chemicals. It is ideal for the toughest work conditions.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Sanitation, Meat Packing, Forestry, Agriculture and Petrochemical.
Chemical Resistance: Good in most hydrocarbon oils, organic acids, salts, alkalies and in some organic solvents. Not recommended in ketones, alcohols and certain solvents.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Plain front
● Knee patch pockets for added comfort and protection
● Self-material lock out, tag out (LOTO) straps at each waist
● Heavy duty premium suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover
● Heavy duty snaps guaranteed not to fail
● Mildew resistant
● 2 mil exterior coating offers unbelievable snag and abrasion resistance
● Sleek coating is easy to decontaminate and provides great liquid shedding characteristics
● Heat sealed seams are stronger than the material itself and can withstand extensive laundering