Narwhal Heat Retention Jacket
Our warmest protection for your coldest application
Narwhal™ is a premium heat retention jacket with ANSI-compliant high visibility and Thermo-ficient™ insulation for working in the toughest temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Environments where high visibility and warmth are required for wearer safety and comfort.
● Aluminum oxide Thermo-ficient™ lining reflects up to 70% of natural body heat
● Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
● Zipper storm fly front with throat guard seals out wind and rain
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility
● 2-inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
● Roll-a-way hood in collar design for added convenience
● Dark colored front to conceal dirt where it accumulates most
● Constructed from heavy-duty woven 300 denier polyester for longer wear-life
● Large hand warmer side pockets
● Left breast pocket with zipper closure
● Tapered sleeve cuff with hook and look take-up straps
● Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord to prevent risk of catching
● 2 Mic tabs
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
This coat was as cheap as it was inexpensive i cant complain about the heat retention it kept me warm on some VERY cold days -30°F but in my position a coat would need to be washed regularly and this one appears to be stitched together with water soluble thread 3 washings and a couple days of wet weather it is quickly and literally falling apart its been three months now and im hopeful it will make it through the winter but i dont dare wash it again
Exactly What I Was Looking For
My work has me outside on a forklift on a regular basis, and with the cold weather and winter darkness coming, I wanted a very visible, lightly insulated jacket for those times. I've only had a need to wear it for a short time so far, but I'm extremely happy with the fit and warmth of my new jacket and the insulation level is going to be just perfect for me (I wear shorts for work all year in Minnesota). I'll be looking for an Icon jacket for next spring/summer wet weather wear.