Phase 2™ Jacket
ITEM # J73022
Made for work, but works for play
An innovative jacket constructed from a combination of 150 denier fluorescent yellow-green polyester and 360 gram black fleece that keeps you warm and visible, yet cool and comfortable for 3 season protection.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 2 compliant jacket for high visibility.
● Athletic apparel design and performance adapted for work environments.
● Insulating heavy weight fleece provides warmth and comfort.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● 4 exterior pockets for added convenience.
● Breathable, insulating fabric for 3 season comfort.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seals out wind.
● Front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure.
● Right and left breast security pockets with zipper closure.
● Adjustable elastic drawcord at waist for easy adjustment.
● Black material in high wear areas helps conceal dirt.
● Sleeves are lined for ease of use.
● 2 Mic Tabs.
● Attachment points for use as liner in SYNC Jacket System.
ANSI 107 Class 2 defines mid level of visibility. Type R specifies Roadway and Temporary Traffic Zones.
The SYNC System is a collection of interchangeable jackets and liners that provide the user with the versatility to customize their outerwear for their environment.
Designed to meet the ANSI 107 standard, Job Sight apparel is engineered to provide excellent daytime and nighttime visibility, superior comfort, and safety protection in the toughest work environments.