Pilot Safety Toe PR Knee Boot
ITEM # 31341
Comfort, durability, and waterproof protection for a wide range of applications
When you are working in wet, muddy conditions, our Pilot™ General Purpose PVC boots provide easy walking and all day protection
Ideal Applications: Construction, Agriculture, Industry and other general purpose applications.
Chemical Resistance: Certain acids and alkalies, fats, oils, hydrocarbons and other chemicals.
● Puncture resistant steel midsole meets ASTM F2413 PR.
● Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH, for safety toe impact and compression, and electric hazard protection.*
● Injection molded seamless construction provides 100% water-proof protection.
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Tough outsole material for good abrasion resistance.
● Self-cleaning, cleated outsole spits out debris as you walk.
● Removable EVA cushion insole wicks perspiration to help keep feet dry and comfortable.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements in Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear