Pilot Safety Toe Puncture-Resistant Knee Boot
Pilot Safety Toe Puncture-Resistant Knee Boot|
- Puncture-resistant steel midsole meets ASTM F2413 PR
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Tough outsole material for good abrasion resistance
- Self-cleaning, cleated outsole spits out debris as you walk
- Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort
- Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier
- Injection-molded seamless construction provides 100% water-proof protection
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH for safety toe impact and compression, and electric hazard protection.*
- Removable EVA cushioned insole wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
Construction, Agriculture, Industry, General Purpose
Certain acids and alkalies, fats, oils, hydrocarbons and other chemicals
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required. Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
Durable and comfortable
I have had these boots for about 10 months, working 5-7 days a week in all sorts of conditions. They are still completely waterproof even though I have scuffed them up, and they are some of the only boots I've owned that haven't allowed any nasty South Texas thorns to puncture through the sole and into my feet. I was worried about them being too hot in the summers, but the tops are so flexible that I was able to fold them down to ankle height so my legs can breathe. They have already outlasted every other pair of boots I've used for this job, and they are still going strong. I love them!
Rock hard but light weight toe protection. very dry. Seems sized about a half size large; leaving room for orthotics or custom insoles. My 3rd pair.