Profile Safety Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 51254
The ideal combination of performance and value
Profile® knee boots are formulated with high-quality PVC resins and Frigiflex® low temperature additives. The result is a boot that has good abrasion resistance and excellent flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Farm and Barn, Agriculture and Industry, Municipalities, Food Processing
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons and other chemicals
● Dark brown upper with beige outsole
● Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 M/I/C, and does not transfer cold or set off metal detectors
● Calf Relief Expansion™ (CRE) up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort
● Injection-molded seamless construction is 100% liquidproof
● Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
● Flexible upper stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier
● 15” height with a cutline at 12” for fast and clean height modification
● Outsole is soft for slip resistance and absorbs shock when walking
● Cleated outsole spits out debris for gripping action on various surfaces
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
● Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away
● Removable, polyurethane contour insole features three layers to wick perspiration, promote faster drying and absorb shock for all-day comfort
ASTM F2413 is the standard specification for performance requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.
I volunteer rehabbing sick sea lions and have been wearing Tingley brand boots. When the time came for me to get my own pair I purchased Tingley's and am very happy with the fit and quality!
Very good the only boots that don’t leak