Pulsar™ Plain Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 43151
Value, Durability, Style and Comfort
Pulsar PVC Knee Boots feature a Calf Relief Expansion (CRE) gusset that expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort. 15" Ht., knee boots are formulated with a high-performance outsole and a unique PVC blended upper resulting in a boot with good abrasion and slip resistance and excellent comfort and value.
Ideal Applications: Poultry Husbandry and Processing, Farm and Barn, Agricultural, Municipal, and other Light Industrial applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, oils, acids, alkalies, and many other chemicals.
● Black upper with gray outsole
● 15" Ht. - Plain Toe.
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Injection molded construction for 100% liquidproof protection.
● Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort.
● Cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification.
● Chevron Plus® treads provide excellent slip resistance on wet contaminated surfaces and have more cleat material than standard chevron designs for longer service life.
● Long lasting outsole provides good abrasion and chemical resistance, yet is soft enough for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators (TWI) to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Removable Insole: Contour cushioned insole absorbs moisture and shock for outstanding comfort.