Pulsar Plain Toe Knee Boot
ITEM # 43151
Value, Durability, Style and Comfort
Pulsar™ PVC Knee Boots feature a Calf Relief Expansion (CRE) gusset that expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort. 15" Ht., knee boots are formulated with a high-performance outsole and a unique PVC blended upper resulting in a boot with good abrasion and slip resistance and excellent comfort and value.
Ideal Applications: Poultry Husbandry and Processing, Farm and Barn, Agricultural, Municipal, and other Light Industrial applications.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, oils, acids, alkalies, and many other chemicals.
● Black upper with gray outsole
● 15" Ht. - Plain Toe.
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Injection molded construction for 100% liquidproof protection.
● Soft and flexible upper material for all day working comfort.
● Cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification.
● Chevron Plus® treads provide excellent slip resistance on wet contaminated surfaces and have more cleat material than standard chevron designs for longer service life.
● Long lasting outsole provides good abrasion and chemical resistance, yet is soft enough for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort.
● Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain.
● Tread wear indicators (TWI) to show when half the tread has worn away.
● Removable Insole: Contour cushioned insole absorbs moisture and shock for outstanding comfort.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
I ordered my boots and they are comfortable yet easier to slip on and off than any of my others. The extra room where the calf riser is, makes all the difference. I will buy them again and recommend them to others.