Pulsar Safety Toe Knee Boot
Pulsar Safety Toe Knee Boot|
Pulsar™ PVC Knee Boots feature a Calf Relief Expansion (CRE) gusset that expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort. 15" knee boots are formulated with a high-performance outsole and a unique PVC blended upper resulting in a boot with good abrasion and slip resistance and excellent comfort and value. The composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C and does not transfer cold or set off metal detectors.
- Black upper with gray outsole
- 15" Height - Composite Safety Toe
- Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
- Tread wear indicators show when half the tread has worn away
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Cutline at 12” to facilitate fast and clean height modification
- Injection-molded construction for 100% liquidproof protection
- Soft and flexible upper material for all-day working comfort
- Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 M/I/C and does not transfer cold or set off metal detectors
- Long lasting outsole provides good abrasion and chemical resistance, yet is soft enough for excellent slip resistance and walking comfort
- Removable Insole: Contour cushioned insole absorbs moisture and shock for outstanding comfort
- Chevron Plus® treads provide slip-resistance on wet contaminated surfaces and have more cleat material than standard chevron designs for longer service life
5 stars all the way
and they arrived promptly! affordable, just right for the purpose.
Ultra comfy and true to size
perfect boot. fits well and is true to size. hoping they stand up to rugged use in the feed lot.
My boot buying experience
The boots arrived early fit great no problems