Pylon Metatarsal Guard Boot
Flexible, durable, comfortable. Designed for tough industrial environments.
Made with a multi-ply manufacturing method, every Pylon® boot is dipped with a neoprene sealant so the foot is surrounded by a 100% waterproof, oil and chemical-resistant layer for optimum protection and comfort.
Pylon Metatarsal Guard Boots feature a floating metatarsal guard, steel safety toe, steel shank, Electrical Hazard (EH) rating and excellent slip resistance on wet-clean and wet-contaminated surfaces.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing (particularly Red Meat, Turkey, Dairy), Chemical and Petrochemical (Exploration, Production, Refineries)
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids and alkalies, alcohols and more
● 16" Height - Steel Safety Toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C
● Floating metatarsal guard provides flexibility and meets ASTM F2413 Mt
● Slip Resistant per ASTM F3445 requirements
● Electric Hazard (EH) rated*
● Steel shank for maximum arch support
● Neoprene rubber provides a soft, flexible upper for optimum pliability and comfort
● Dipped sealant surrounds feet in 100% waterproof, oil and chemical-resistance
● Outwears other rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids
● Long lasting Chevron outsoles spit our debris and offer abrasion resistance
● Snugleg design hugs the foot for all-day working comfort
● Full length, durable sock liner feels great and helps to wick moisture
● Removable cushioned insoles wick moisture and absorb shock for comfort
Pylon Sell Sheet
*Boot shall withstand 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F2412.
Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.