Sigma Metatarsal Boot
Sigma Metatarsal Boot
The industry's most advanced rubber metatarsal guard boot
The 16-inch rubber Sigma® metatarsal boot is flexible and comfortable in the toughest of work environments. Rubber metatarsal boots are often worn on uneven terrain which can lead to ankle injuries. Tingley has designed an internal support system in the critical areas of the heel and ankle to help mitigate the occurrence of injuries.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber in key areas for performance and durability
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Retro reflective band provides 360° visibility
- Made of ozone resistant rubber to reduce premature cracking
- Floating metatarsal guard protects when bending, kneeling & crawling
- Internal ankle support system to help reduce injury
- Contour polyurethane insole absorbs moisture and shock
- Sure grip cleated outsole has excellent abrasion and slip resistance
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* PR for steel toe impact and compression, metatarsal impact, puncture resistance and electrical hazard protection
- Snugleg last design hugs the foot for all-day working comfort
Mining, Manufacturing, Quarrying, Gravel Pits, Construction
Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted solutions of most water-soluble chemicals
*Boot shall withstand 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F2413. Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required. Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil-based products.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning.