ITEM # C61210
Tough enough to reuse, economical enough to throw away
Designed for 100% waterproof protection, our economy line of rain coats are generously cut for ease of movement and comfort.
Ideal Applications: General purpose, light duty.
● 48 inch clear coat.
● .20mm single ply PVC.
● Storm fly front, take up snaps to seal out wind and rain.
● Non-conductive hardware.
● Specially designed back vent with waterproof gusset which can be opened for sitting comfort.
● All seams are electronically welded for 100% waterproof protection.
● Detachable hood with draw cord.
● Two side pockets.
● Take-up snaps at sleeve cuffs for adjustable fit.
● Vented cape back and underarm vents circulate air for added comfort.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
I never received the item
Hello - please contact us to get to the bottom of this and make sure your item has arrived.
Timely delivery great product
The seams on the shoulder
The seams on the shoulder came apart on several coats that were ordered for the VFW Honor Guard and coats ordered for the Marine Corp League Honor Guard in the past shipments we received. We have found the seams were not sealed well and came apart We have not had to use the new ones yet. You all were out of the larger coats. XX,2X,and 3X that we needed...
Great product. I have to walk quite a distance outdoors to my job site and now when it rains I can be completely dry when I walk indoors. Thank you Tingley! Excellent product, great quality, excellent customer service and speedy service, even at this busy time of the year.
Everything went well and the raincoats were delivered on tim
As an honor guard we needed rain protection and so far they have worked well even in the wind.