Winter-Tuff Ice Traction Overshoe
Prevent Slips and Falls on Ice and Snow Packed Surfaces
If you walk or work on ice or snow, you want to be sure to avoid a slip and fall injury. The 46 tungsten carbide-tipped studs in our Winter-Tuff® stretch rubber overshoes dig into slippery surfaces to help keep you safe.
Ideal Applications: Transportation, Utilities, Municipalities, General Industry
Warning: Not recommended for indoor use, studs can scratch floors.
● Hi-Top Traction Overshoe – Covers work shoe up to the ankle
● Cleated/tungsten carbide studded outsole
● Injection-molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection
● Rust and corrosion-resistant studs give slip-resistance on ice and snowpack
● Lightweight traction footwear stays flexible in the cold for all-day comfort
● Completely locks out bad weather for maximum protection up to the ankle
● Excellent stretch and tear resistance for durability, comfort and easy on/off
● Abrasion-resistant sole for long wear
● Tough and durable, yet affordable
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Ice and snow
I purchased ice cleats for safe winter walks. They don’t hold up for walking every day. The Tingley rubber boots are an excellent alternative.
Everyone should own Tingley overshoes
I have been using Tingley overshoes for years and love them. So easy to slip on and take off. Walk in the house with clean dry shoes. This is my first time for the traction overshoe and believe me it really works. I am 73 and its gives me much more confidence in my winter walks. You need two pair one regular and one traction. They are a bargain buy them you won't regret it.
Winter tuff ice traction overshoe
Awesome product totally satisfied
winter-tuff traction overshoe
Took some work to get over the boots, it took both my husband and myself to get them on, but he said I'm never taking them off. He loves them, wish I had found them years ago for him. Perfect gift for him, since he ice fishes almost everyday :)
Tingly overshoes with traction
Very good well worth it.