Winter-Tuff Ice Traction Overshoe
ITEM # 1350
Help prevent slips and falls on ice and snow packed surfaces
If you walk or work on ice or snow, you want to be sure to avoid a slip and fall injury. The 46 tungsten carbide-tipped studs in our Winter-Tuff® stretch rubber overshoes dig into slippery surfaces to help keep you safe.
Ideal Applications: Transportation, Utilities, DOT’s, Municipalities and General Industry.
Warning: Not recommended for use indoors. Studs can scratch floor surfaces.
● Hi-Top Traction Overshoe – Covers work shoe up to ankle.
● Cleated/studded outsole.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Rust and corrosion resistant tungsten carbide studs provide excellent slip resistance on ice and snow pack.
● Unlike other traction products, ours are lightweight and stay flexible in cold temperatures for all day comfort.
● Completely locks out bad weather for maximum protection up to the ankle.
● Excellent stretch and tear resistance for more durability, comfort, and easy on/off.
● Abrasion resistant sole for long wear.
● Tough and durable, yet affordable.
I recently purchased the 3-XL for more security in clearing snow from my sloped driveway. They fit comfortably over my Size 15 shoes and make me feel much more secure in the snow. We haven't had ice in my area of Iowa since I bought them. I'm retired, so I don't have to "get out." If these don't help, I'm sure nothing else will. I'll just stop shoveling and stay in the house!
Walking about, caring for our horses in the icy winter of Maine is a lot safer wearing these overshoes . Easy on, no worries about slipping off, and gripping spikes ensure a safe walk around paddocks and to and from the barn. So impressed with the confident stride it assists to provide- bought a pair for both my daughters and husband!