Work Rubber Overshoe
ITEM # 1300
Stretches easily over the bulkiest of work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Enlarged sizing for the bulkiest of work shoes and boots.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
Work Rubber Sell Sheet PDF
Got e-mail from your product manager, he told me what I needed, I ordered it and they work GREAT! Thank You
Excellent/exceeded expectations. I've had these over three years and I love them. They go on and off easily and they are super tough. I've accidentally kicked nails in wood and they didn't tear. I've worn them working on construction debris like sharp rocks. They don't show any signs of wear yet and the traction is still good.
TINGLEYS’ ARE TREMENDOUS !
THEY KEPT THE WATER AND SALT OF MY SHOES.
exactly what I needed-like the lightweight compared to others
I’ve had this pair of Tingley rubber overshoes for five years! I use them for added traction when walking on membrane roofs for my work. They keep my safety shoes clean and dry when I’m out in the pasture or working in the mud. One of the overshoes split in the back this past weekend as I was putting it on because I left them outside in freezing temperatures. Lesson learned and I will be purchasing a new pair of overshoes real soon. Five years!