Work Rubber Overshoe
ITEM # 1300
Stretches easily over the bulkiest of work shoes
With its reinforced heel and toe, these work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Enlarged sizing for the bulkiest of work shoes and boots.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
● Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
● No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
● Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
The overshoes were a bit challenging to put on for the first time but after that they were pretty easily applied. They work perfectly and i am now no longer guilty of tracking garden mud into the house. Happy wife - happy life.
I like to have a pair of overshoes which I keep in my car which I use for long walks in the woods. I have another pair in the house that I use for lawn work. I get a lot of use from them and have worn out several pairs. I am very happy with this model and keep buying more of the same.
have it for 3 months and pulled it up and the back ripped thin rubber
We are very sorry our Work Rubber Overshoe missed the mark. Someone will be in touch to assist you with getting you a product that works for you.
Easy on and off. Fits my 6” lace ups as intended. Used for 2 weeks without issue. Will buy again
I recently purchased a pair of work rubber overshoes. There was plenty of information on line to help with getting the correct size using the dimensional charts. This was very helpful. The overshoes where shipped promptly and arrived in less then a week to my home in Southern California. The overshoes were a little sticky and difficult to put on my shoes at first, but I applied a little talcum powder to the inside of the overshoes and now they slide on as they should. I suggest that a little dry lubricant be applied at the factory to mitigate this problem. Other then that the overshoes work very well and I expect that they will give me good service for many years to come. I have purchased Tingley "rubbers" over the years and I have always found that they are durable and work very well.