Work Rubber Overshoe 10 Inch Height
ITEM # 1400
Natural rubber overshoes easily stretch over work shoes
With a reinforced heel and toe, our work rubber overshoes stand up to tough daily wear. That's what made Tingley the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● 10 inch height.
● Seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength gives stretch and tear resistance for durability, comfort and easy on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest weather.
● Cleated outsole spits out debris for slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy-duty heel kick for no hands removal.
● Sturdy molded-in rubber button secures closure. No hardware to conduct, tear, snag or corrode.
● No lining for quick cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe and sole for longer life.
● Less material in the upper saves weight and reduces leg fatigue.
I wear a women's sneaker size 9.5. I called and was instructed to order a small boot, but just to make sure my shoes would fit, I ordered a medium. The mediums, which claim to fit women's sizes 10-11.5, are too small. I will have to return them and order the large boot. It is very inconvenient because Tingley does not refund the cost for shipping.
Hi Daria, We apologize for the issue. We do in fact offer free returns, you must contact customer service in order to get started. Thank you.
Overall experience is always fabulous.
great product work fine
Thrilled that the boots I've worn for 30 plus years are thicker and feel tuffer than ever before. Being a bit clumsy on the farm at times I thought they would be great. Bummed that those boots, identical size to what I buy wint fit over the shoes that I've work 20 years. Same Redwings, same Tingley. So tight top to bottom the bones in my foot ache after half hour. They require good amount of talc to put on, as normal, but are very uncomfortable with a steel toe work shoe. Just bought new shoes, probally wont even try to put boots over them. Long story short, I may have 2 pair of 3x boots that should go over my 12 ee redwings I cant wear. I'm so bummed in this January mud that I'm sick.
The boots fit comfortably and are a welcome addition.