Workbrutes 10 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 35121 (Black), 35123 (Yellow)
PVC Overshoes with thicker, deeper cleats for better grip and longer wear
Injection-molded Workbrutes® are PVC overboots with 46% more material in the outsole than the nearest competitor. Made with a Frigiflex® PVC compound, they contain special additives for high stretch and flexibility in cold temperatures.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Construction, General Industry, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup
Chemical Resistance: Some exposure to fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons and caustics
Not recommended for use in ketones, aldehydes and many solvents.
● 10-inch height overshoe - Molded-in button for secure closure
● Injection-molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection
● Cleated outsole spits out debris and provides excellent traction.
● Less material in the upper eliminates unnecessary weight for reduced leg fatigue
● More material at the greatest wear points (heel, toe & cleats) for longer life
● Thicker tread has deeper cleats with sharper edges for more traction
● Textured interior entry points allow overshoes to easily slip on over rubber sole shoes
● Heavy-duty heel kick for easy off
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
I would like to buy two right boots
In my work, my right boot wears out faster than the left. Hence, I would like to buy two right boots. Unfortunately, customer service says they can’t do that. Two thumbs down! Or, maybe I should say two big toes down!
Great product when you need just more than over a shoe, but without the bulk of a knee boot. Fit is true to size.
Could be Better
It seems to be made of good material, but has a strong industrial odor and not well manufactured, with a lot of scrap material attached. It’s also not appropriate for all uses. It’ll fit over my regular shoes should the rare need arise, but unlike the “wet weather boots” (as we called them) used by the U.S. Army, they won’t universally fit over boots or steel toed work shoes as well as regular shoes. I realize a model that does just that is listed, but out of stock and comes with red accent and soles. A neutral, more subdued color would be more suitable or at least should be made available when it’s in stock.
Wore 2XL for size 13 work shoe. Went on snug ,but fit shoe great. Didn't slip in heel when walking. Needed new ones after a year on hog farm , and even 3XL doesn't fit over work shoes. I might be done with Tingley brands. Would rather pay a little more to get consistent product.
10 Inch Workbrutes
Boots are just as ordered. Thought shipping was very expensive