Workbrutes G2 17 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 45851 (Black/Red), 45850 (Black/Black)
Easily stretch over large work boots
Workbrutes® G2 are wider and have more room in the toe for ideal fit over safety toe work boots or other large shoes, while the high quality PVC provides the ultimate protection from liquids, mud, and harsh chemical environments.
Ideal Applications: Farm/Agriculture, Food Processing, Construction, Petroleum Refineries, Municipalities, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Hydrocarbons, some exposure to fats, and certain acids and alkalis. Not recommended for use with ketones, aldehydes, and similar solvents.
● 17 inch height Overshoe.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Expansion pleats in key entry areas for incredibly easy donning even on heavy-duty work boots.
● Unique thumb pocket and texturing at the top opening allows firm, no-slip grip for easy donning.
● Frigiflex® PVC compound keeps overshoes highly stretchable and flexible in cold temperatures.
● Increased thickness in high wear areas such as the heel, toe and cleats for longer life.
● No lining for easy cleaning, laundering, and decontamination.
● Molded in button and two button holes for ideal fit and protection.
● Two-stage PVC injection combines a high-stretch upper with durable, abrasion
● Heavy duty heel kick for hands free removal.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
They are larger in size than previous boot styles that I have bought from Tingley in the past
These were my second pair of Tingleys. As a concrete laborer they are very desirable. Their lightweight and durable design is great for moving through the concrete and keeping your boots protected. However, my first day with the new pair I tore them on rebar and had to throw them out and was super bummed out. Definitely gonna order new ones when my buckles run out. Thank you!
They appear to be well made, but have yet to determine how long they will last in the conditions I put my boots through. LaCrosse and Cabela's only a year or two. I hunt ,fish and work in the woods daily. Send me this in a year. I called twice to make sure they would fit over my Irish Setter size 12 EE. They said both times, an EX would be to big. I could not get them over the boot,no matter how hard I tried. I even put corn starch in the boot to see if they would fit over. I ended up putting them , with a degree of difficulty, over my Rocky's with less goretex insulation. They were very hard to get on them , and I am not taking them off for a return. I will just live
These boots perform beyond expectations will definitely buy again
The material is lighter on over the shoes which makes easier walking.