Workbrutes G2 17 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 45851 (Black/Red), 45850 (Black/Black)
Easily stretch over large work boots
Workbrutes® G2 are wider and have more room in the toe for ideal fit over safety toe work boots or other large shoes, while the high quality PVC provides the ultimate protection from liquids, mud, and harsh chemical environments.
Ideal Applications: Farm/Agriculture, Food Processing, Construction, Petroleum Refineries, Municipalities, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Hydrocarbons, some exposure to fats, and certain acids and alkalis. Not recommended for use with ketones, aldehydes, and similar solvents.
● 17 inch height Overshoe.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Expansion pleats in key entry areas for incredibly easy donning even on heavy-duty work boots.
● Unique thumb pocket and texturing at the top opening allows firm, no-slip grip for easy donning.
● Frigiflex® PVC compound keeps overshoes highly stretchable and flexible in cold temperatures.
● Increased thickness in high wear areas such as the heel, toe and cleats for longer life.
● No lining for easy cleaning, laundering, and decontamination.
● Molded in button and two button holes for ideal fit and protection.
● Two-stage PVC injection combines a high-stretch upper with durable, abrasion
● Heavy duty heel kick for hands free removal.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Good. They fit perfectly although I haven't had an occasion to wear them around outside yet.
I have used the new boots 3 times since purchasing them. They are primarily used in winter weather. They replaced a pair of Tingley's I have used for over 10 years and by any standard still serviceable. Keep up the good work!
Workbrutes G2 17 inch
Very well built.Better than the old 17 inch boot. The size was what I ordered. A good boot.
Better fit than the old models. Great boot!
Very pleased you have come back out with the 17" boot and are very pleased with the durability so far. Thank you