Workbrutes G2 17 inch Work Boot
ITEM # 45851 (Black/Red), 45850 (Black/Black)
Easily stretch over large work boots
Workbrutes® G2 are wider and have more room in the toe for ideal fit over safety toe work boots or other large shoes, while the high quality PVC provides the ultimate protection from liquids, mud, and harsh chemical environments.
Ideal Applications: Farm/Agriculture, Food Processing, Construction, Petroleum Refineries, Municipalities, Transportation, Hazardous Waste Cleanup, and General Industry.
Chemical Resistance: Hydrocarbons, some exposure to fats, and certain acids and alkalis. Not recommended for use with ketones, aldehydes, and similar solvents.
● 17 inch height Overshoe.
● Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Expansion pleats in key entry areas for incredibly easy donning even on heavy-duty work boots.
● Unique thumb pocket and texturing at the top opening allows firm, no-slip grip for easy donning.
● Frigiflex® PVC compound keeps overshoes highly stretchable and flexible in cold temperatures.
● Increased thickness in high wear areas such as the heel, toe and cleats for longer life.
● No lining for easy cleaning, laundering, and decontamination.
● Molded in button and two button holes for ideal fit and protection.
● Two-stage PVC injection combines a high-stretch upper with durable, abrasion
● Heavy duty heel kick for hands free removal.
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Unable to find 17" in store, ordered online. Quick delivery. Surprised with how STURDY they were. Definitely beefed up!
We have bought these boots twice. They are a heavy boot on the bottom. Unfortunately they do not withstand pulling on and taking off and have ripped up the back.
Ordered 17” tall, size medium. Received quickly. Very tough rubber overshoes . A little hard to put on. Very happy with the way they work.
These boots are heavy and will fit over a size 13 work shoe without alot of effort to put on. They are a very heavy boot unlike the others. Hopefully they will last a little longer.
They are larger in size than previous boot styles that I have bought from Tingley in the past