Workbrutes Steel Toe Overshoe
Workbrutes Steel Toe Overshoe|
Turns everyday shoes into on-the-job safety footwear
Workbrutes® steel toe overshoes are an affordable solution for visitors or workers who require steel toe protection. Made to fit snug over most shoe styles, 100% waterproof seamless construction protects shoes from damage caused by site chemicals, contaminants, and wear.
- Molded-in oversized toe cap accommodates most shoe styles and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M/I/C
- Injection-molded, seamless construction provides 100% liquidproof protection
- Easily slips over the bulkiest work shoes. Pull-on tab + heel kick for easy on/off
- No hardware to conduct, tear or snag, which helps prevent slips and falls
- Injection-molded for more material in high wear point areas and less material in the upper to reduce weight
- Special Frigiflex® PVC compound provides long wear, and flexibility in cold temperatures
- “ShoeLocks” molded into the vamp and above the heel counter help ensure a proper fit for a variety of footwear styles
- Cleated outsole spits out debris, providing excellent slip resistance
- Wedge sole design is roomier to accommodate wider, thicker outsoles with either wedge or conventional heel construction
- This overshoe product is designed to fit a variety of footwear styles, but shoe styles with thicker soles may require moving up one size for proper fit
Shipping, Warehousing, Baggage Handling, Food Processing, Mining, Construction, General Industry, Transportation, Onsite Visitors, Temporary Employees
Some exposure to fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons and caustics
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Unfortunately the boots did not work for my elderly father-in-law so I had to return them. The lady on the phone that helped me was awesome! She was knowledgeable about their products and had many helpful suggestions. I will definitely shop here again.
The product is comfortable to wear over my favorite work shoes. The problem is, after only less than 2 months,, the right pair tore up below the toe cap area. It will only be a matter of days before the left pair will tear up in the exact same area as the right pair. I used to purchase this item from Amazon , for a cheaper price and free shipping, and had the exact same problem. I thought maybe I got a knock off pair, so I decided to purchase my next pair from Tingley. Exact same problem, only this time, I paid much more for a pair of overshoe plus shipping cost. If I were to keep buying this item, I'll end up spending approximately $300++ per year or $50++ every 2 months.