Workbrutes® Steel Toe Overshoe
ITEM # 35211
Turns everyday shoes into on-the-job safety footwear
Companies concerned with foot injury hazards have an affordable solution for visitors or workers who require steel toe protection. Tingley has produced the industry's first injection molded PVC steel toe overshoe. Made to fit snug over most shoe styles, our 100% waterproof seamless construction protects shoes from damage caused by site chemicals, contaminants, and wear.
Ideal Applications: Shipping, Warehousing, Baggage Handling, Food Processing, Mining, Construction, General Industry, Transportation, Onsite Visitors, and Temporary Employees.
Chemical Resistance: Some exposure to fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, and caustics.
● Molded-in oversized toe cap accommodates most shoe styles and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M/I/C.
● Injection molded 100% waterproof protection.
● Easily slips on over the bulkiest work shoes. Pull on tab and heel kicker for easy on/off.
● No hardware to conduct, tear or snag, which helps prevent slips and falls.
● Injection molded for more material in high wear point areas and less material in the upper to reduce weight.
● Special Frigiflex® PVC compound provides long wear, and flexibility in cold temperatures.
● “ShoeLocks” molded into the vamp and above the heel counter help ensure a proper fit for a variety of footwear styles.
● Cleated Outsole: Spits out debris, providing excellent slip resistance. Wedge sole design is roomier to accommodate wider, thicker outsoles with either wedge or conventional heel construction.
● This overshoe product is designed to fit a variety of footwear styles. Shoe styles with thicker soles may require moving up one size for proper fit.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear