ITEM # J44241
Tri-Hazard® Liquidproof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection
Revolutionary Tri-Hazard® protection. Offers liquidproof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Patent-pending Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame-resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight suit.
Ideal Applications: Petrochemical, Chemical, Off-Shore Drilling or any application where flash fire and chemical protection is required
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E
● Arc rating 14 cal/cm²
● Conforms to ASTM F2733 for Flash Fire Performance
● Average predicted total burn area < 11.4%
● 100% liquidproof sealed seams with no needle holes for chemicals to penetrate
● Exterior PVC coating for excellent chemical resistance
● High jacket collar with hook & loop closure for splash and drip protection
● Soft, supple feel for all-day comfort
● Distinctive safety blue color for easy identification
● 90° sleeve-to-body angle shoulder cut for maximum freedom of movement
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants
● Hidden hardware for added protection
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps
● Detachable hood snaps affixed to collar and do not penetrate the garment
● Hook & loop take-up straps on wrist cuffs for an adjustable fit
● Adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection
● Mildew resistant
Detachable Hood (Item #H44101) sold separately.
ASTM F2733 specification covers the minimum performance criteria for flame resistance and other requirements for rainwear used by workers with the potential to be simultaneously exposed to wet weather conditions and either hydrocarbon or petrochemical industrial fires.
ASTM 1891 specification establishes applicable test methods, minimum physical and thermal performance criteria, a suggested sizing guide, and suggested purchasing information for rainwear for use by workers who may be exposed to thermal hazards of momentary electric arcs and open flames.
Tri-Hazard® Technology Offers Liquid Proof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection
Nomex is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material.
Eclipse U.S. Patent No. 10,137,662