Pylon Neoprene Plain Toe Boot
Pylon Neoprene Plain Toe Boot|
Flexible, durable, comfortable. Designed for tough industrial environments.
Made with a multi-ply manufacturing method, every Pylon® boot is dipped with a neoprene sealant so the foot is surrounded by a 100% waterproof and chemical-resistant layer for optimum protection and comfort.
- 12½ inch height - Plain Toe
- Chevron outsole expels debris for slip resistance on contaminated surfaces
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort
- Dense fabric liner for easy on and off also wicks moisture and condensation
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Snugleg design hugs the foot for all-day working comfort
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids
Food processing (particularly red meat and dairy), chemical, petrochemical (particularly exploration and production), commercial fishing
Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids, alcohols, alkalis and certain solvents
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Comfortable but hard to take off
I took out the insert and added a New Balance arch support insert and it made the boot more padded and comfortable on my aging feet. The boot is slightly more narrow than my Extra Tuff boots at the upper ankle area and more difficult to remove at the end of the day. Someone said they can be "stretched out" but I do not know how that is done.
Tingley boots for brewing
Excellent, comfortable from day one
Have purchased this exact boot for 20 years, need I say more
I am a Carwash owner formerly worked in the gulf on a drilling rig. My feet are always dry and I always have good traction no matter what surface I am working on. My next pair will be insulated. Don't even hesitate to buy this boot.