DuraScrim Hooded Jacket
DuraScrim Hooded Jacket|
- 90° sleeve-to-body angle full cut shoulder maximizes freedom of movement
- Storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants
- Attached hood
- Self material collar resists contamination
- Take-up snaps on sleeves for adjustable fit
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware
- Thicker outside coating for better abrasion resistance
- Lighter interior coating protects fabric from chemical contamination
- Mildew resistant
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- 100% waterproof Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for chemical splash protection
- Flame resistant tested. Self-extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
Works well for the most part
Have used the jacket lately in more-or-less continuous rain, for multiple hours on end in varying intensities, and it has largely kept me dry; withholding that fifth star because one of the exterior button covers (third lowest of the four visible in the photo) somehow popped off while I was engaged in routine cargo handling outdoors, which in turn led to the snap closure coming completely off the jacket.