Pylon Neoprene Plain Toe Boot
Flexible, durable, comfortable. Designed for tough industrial environments.
Made with a multi-ply manufacturing method, every Pylon® boot is dipped with a neoprene sealant so the foot is surrounded by a 100% waterproof and chemical-resistant layer for optimum protection and comfort.
Ideal Applications: Food processing (particularly red meat and dairy), chemical, petrochemical (particularly exploration and production), commercial fishing
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids, alcohols, alkalies and certain solvents
● 12½ inch height - Plain Toe
● Chevron outsole expels debris for slip resistance on wet contaminated surfaces
● Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
● Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids
● Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort
● Dense fabric liner for easy on and off also wicks moisture and condensation
● Steel shank for added arch support
● Snugleg design hugs the foot for all-day working comfort
● Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Tingley boots for brewing
Excellent, comfortable from day one
Have purchased this exact boot for 20 years, need I say more
I am a Carwash owner formerly worked in the gulf on a drilling rig. My feet are always dry and I always have good traction no matter what surface I am working on. My next pair will be insulated. Don't even hesitate to buy this boot.