Pylon® Neoprene Steel Toe Boot (16 inch)
ITEM # MB921B
Flexible, durable, comfortable. Designed for tough industrial environments
Made with a multi-ply manufacturing method. Every Pylon boot is dipped with a neoprene coating and sealant, so the foot is surrounded by a layer of 100% waterproof and chemical resistant neoprene for optimum protection and extraordinary comfort.
Ideal Applications: Food processing (particularly red meat and dairy), chemical, petrochemical (particularly exploration and production), and commercial fishing.
Chemical Resistance: Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids, alcohols, alkalies and certain solvents.
● 16 inch height - Steel Toe.
● Chevron Outsole: Spits out debris for slip resistance on wet contaminated surfaces.
● Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids.
● Safety-toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH for steel toe caps and Electrical Hazard protection*.
● Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort.
● Dense fabric liner for easy on and off also wicks moisture and condensation.
● Steel shank for added arch support.
● Snugleg design hugs the foot for all day working comfort.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
ASTM F2413 is the standard Specification for Performance Requirements in Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear
*California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Good/Not so good
The boots were great!!! they shipping was not. Will still buy again :) thanks
These are some of the best and comfortable rubber/steel toe boots I've worn for the last five years. They are comfortable walking in the rocks that cover a major part of the unit and I'm able to wear them ALL DAY without any discomfort. The best part was that they were given to me during a turn-around, but they are so good that I'm willing to buy another pair to keep at home and to use in my First Responder job that I do. also.