Pylon Neoprene Steel Toe Boot (16 inch)
Pylon Neoprene Steel Toe Boot (16 inch)|
Flexible, durable, comfortable. Designed for tough industrial environments.
Made with a multi-ply manufacturing method, every Pylon® boot is dipped with a neoprene sealant so the foot is surrounded by a 100% waterproof and chemical-resistant layer for optimum protection and comfort.
- 16-inch height Steel Toe
- Chevron outsole expels debris for slip resistance on contaminated surfaces
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Removable polyurethane contour cushion insoles for maximum comfort
- Dense fabric liner for easy on and off also wicks moisture and condensation
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Snugleg design hugs the foot for all-day working comfort
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- Neoprene rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats and acids
- Safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH for steel toe caps & Electrical Hazard protection*
Food processing (particularly red meat and dairy), chemical, petrochemical (particularly exploration and production), commercial fishing
Animal fats and blood, oils, certain acids, alcohols, alkalies and certain solvents.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. They are not intended for work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required. Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.
*California residents: Proposition 65 warning
Shipping wasnt great, but they boots are!
Thank you very much!
These are some of the best and comfortable rubber/steel toe boots I've worn for the last five years. They are comfortable walking in the rocks that cover a major part of the unit and I'm able to wear them ALL DAY without any discomfort. The best part was that they were given to me during a turn-around, but they are so good that I'm willing to buy another pair to keep at home and to use in my First Responder job that I do. also.