ITEM # J41008
Specialty PVC for Aggressive Applications
The Safetyflex® flame resistant specialty PVC on polyester jacket combines tough protection and comfortable fit. Made to resist industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics, Safetyflex is engineered for protection.
Ideal Applications: Chemical handling, transport and storage, petrochemical drilling, refineries, and environmental clean up.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement .
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps .
● Hidden hardware for added protection.
● Throat guard. High jacket collar with hook & loop closure for splash and drip protection.
● Mildew resistant.
● Heavy exterior coating for excellent permeation performance.
● Soft, supple feel for all day comfort.
● Tapered sleeves are designed to fit in protective gloves or accommodate glove rings for added safety.
● Distinctive safety green color for easy identification.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
ASTM D6413 test method is used to measure the vertical flame resistance of textiles.